Sunday 21 March 2010

Arthur Smith's Balham Bash

On March 19th I had one of the most exciting, interesting, inspiring experiences of my life. It showed me what my life could be like if I go down the radio (media) route. I went to the recording of the comedian, Arthur Smith's radio programme (Arthur Smith's Balham Bash) As we entered the kitchen area we noticed a band playing in the corner surrounded by lights and flowers, I moved forward and tried to work out who the band was and to my amazement it was 'Scouting For Girls'. I was overjoyed; when I was younger I was a huge fan! I met the band before the recording. Plus I saw what skills you would need to become a radio researcher or even a publicist. It was a great day!!!




1 comment:

  1. wow. sounds like it was a great event! How come you went? Was it easy to get an invitation?

    ReplyDelete